Sunday, August 23, 2009

Who wants to cook?

I love to cook. Growing up, my mother was always cooking on Sunday. I'm realizing, as I rush to the grocery store this morning to stock up on butter (because it's on sale for $1.66 a pound) that I am turning into her. Except that I still don't like pleated pants and on occasion, I do leave the house on Sunday. Truth be told, looking back, my mother was always more than happy to teach me about cooking, but my attention span was... well, not there. Plus, she was always cooking, so why would I need to know?

Fast forward to when I live on my own. Cooking? Somewhat of a necessity, no? I love it now. I try not to buy what I can make, and one thing I promised myself years ago was that I wouldn't return to Top Ramen unless we are destitute. And now, I'm here to Make you a cook. Check me out!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love it! Congrats on your next blog baby! The design is great and I love what's behind it. Nicely done!